- Enhanced Reproducing Kernel Particle Method: Variationally Consistent Naturally Stabilized Nodal Integration (PI). Karagozian & Case, Inc.
- A Discrete Continuum Particle Method for Understanding Micro-structural Failure of Concrete (PI). Integrated Solutions for Systems, Inc.
- A Combined Computational-Experimental Approach to Study Three-Dimensional Fracture in Polymer-Ceramic Composites (PI, Co-PI: J. Du). The National Science Foundation.
- Benchmarking the Reproducing Kernel Particle Method for Geotechnical Operations. CNH Industrial America, L.L.C.
- Evaluation of Concrete Materials Performance in Aging Structures (Co-PI, PI: A. Siad). The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, L.L.C.
- Development and Experimental Validation of Variational Collocation Meshfree Simulation of Fracture of Nanoparticle Toughened Composite Materials (PI, Co-PI: C. Bakis). The Pennsylvania State University.